You are invited to OTC’s Golden Anniversary
Let’s face it: days out of the office attending a conference can cause work to pile up on your desk. Yet for more than 60,000 of your peers, the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is their must-attend event.
In 2019, OTC will provide delegates with a strong, high-level technical program and an impressive speaker lineup of CEO- and other senior-level speakers that will definitely be worth your time out of the office. These sessions and speakers can help you answer some of your toughest challenges regarding the future of offshore E&P.
What’s New this Year
OTC 2019 will have an opening general session Monday morning, 6 May, under the theme “OTC: The Next 50 Years.”
The industry executives listed below will explore how companies are preparing for the brave new world of digitalization, automation, and machine learning. What is their vision for the future of offshore E&P operations?
• Arnaud Breuillac, President, Exploration & Production, Total
• Doug Pferdehirt, Chief Executive Officer, TechnipFMC
• Susan Dio, Chairman and President, BP America
• Jannicke Nilsson, EVP and Chief Operating Officer, Equinor
• Maria Claudia Borras, President & CEO, Oilfield Services, Baker Hughes, a GE Company
• Scott Tinker, Director, Bureau of Economic Geology, The University of Texas
• And special guest speaker Malcolm Frank, EVP of Strategy and Marketing for Cognizant, and co-author of What to Do When Machines Do Everything
Around the World Series
Monday through Wednesday, OTC will feature a new program called the “Around the World Series
Global industry leaders will discuss new licensing and business opportunities, as well as recently introduced technologies.
Hear the latest information from principals representing: Australia, Norway, Mexico, France, United Kingdom, Israel, Canada, and Guyana.